MEET THE FUTURE OF DVR
DVR SUMMIT 2021
Now more than ever, Downstream, Upstream and Nuclear actors are relying on data to guide their next moves. Traditional approaches to data validation and reconciliation just aren’t enough. Join us on this on-demand webinar for an insightful event.
At the DVR Summit, you’ll hear from industry leaders, data innovators and Belsim executives as they explore the new data imperative from a number of angles. Learn about the latest trends, innovations and strategies for accelerating business value with data.
– Key data and analytics trends
– The acceleration of digital shifts and use of DVR Softwares
– New ways data and analytics are driving value in the current environment
– How companies are achieving greater/faster ROI from DVR
– Artificial Intelligence – what it looks like and how to get there with DVR
– The webinar is free, and you can join from any device.
Eastern Session starts at 9am CET and ends at 11.15am CET
Western Session starts at 5pm CET and ends at 7.15pm CET
INTRODUCTION by Frédéric Lecoq, COO Belsim and Dominique Mangiatordi, CEO Belsim
KEYNOTE CONFERENCE // Why is reliable data the key to success of AI by Simon Greenman, founder and partner at BestPractice.ai
3 PARALLEL CONFERENCES & PANEL SESSIONS:
– Upstream // Field studies and user perspectives from BP, Dana Petroleum and DNV. Moderated by Amin Amin, COO at Belsim North America.
– Downstream // How to start a new oil refinery with reliable data from day one? Moderated by Suryaprakash Digavalli, Asia Regional Director at Belsim and Sandeep Tardeja Technical Sales Consultant at Naizak Global Engineering Systems.
– Power Generation // Energy savings – Discover how DVR improve results accuracy. Moderated by by Ionel Craciun, Regional Director at Belsim, Frank Todd and Derek Horn, GSE True North Consulting.
Register using the following links: