I can tell you that you will be impressed by their capability as much as we are. - Managing Director.
Use of ValiProduction by SATORP refinery. Saudi Aramco Total Refining and Petrochemical Co. (SATORP) has been using BELSIM's ValiProduction solution for the daily mass balance of the refinery since 2013.
"It is my pleasure to comment on the excellent collaboration we have experienced with Belsim S.A inthe frame of our NH3 plant revamp project."
I would like to insist on the very high skills and experience of Belsim engineers in process engineering and in ammonia plants in particular. With our own process engineers through this very high added value collaboration, we are pleased to have worked jointly on this revamp project. Our decision has been clearly justified by the project output.
Saudi Aramco Total Refining and Petrochemical Co. (SATORP) has been using BELSIM’s ValiProduction solution for the daily mass balance of the refinery since 2013, with a stable application that offers desired results. This solution offers us multiple advantages :
- Daily reconciled mass balance, product wise as well as unit wise, reaching 100 % product balance without any gross error.
- Refinery official month end data to be used in SAP®, as well as GRM calculation.
- User friendly application reports, such as production account or unit yield reports, are automatically generated from the VALI reconciled results.
- Easy integration with historian system such as PI System TM, where measurements can be read, and reconciled results written back for comparison purpose.
- Alarms on degrading or under performing sensors for corrective and condition-based maintenance.
- Flexible models can adopt any changes in the refinery configuration (addition of new product code, stream or unit).
SATORP is currently using VALI 4 and will soon upgrade the application to VALI and to take advantage of its web-based reports and more user friendly user interface.